We were slow about doing it, but eventually… Smooks v1.3 (final) has hit the shelves!!
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this release. As well as 65+ bug fixes, we’ve added a number of new features and improvements:
- Greatly improved XPath support in selectors. This allows you to write more complex selectors with XPath syntax. See here. See JIRA.
- Support for Fixed Length Field (FLF) messages. See JIRA.
- Java Binding Improvements:
- Ability to bind raw data values into the bean context. See JIRA.
- Support for factory methods for bean creation. See JIRA.
- Make bind data available to Expression Base Bindings. See JIRA.
- String manipulation functions for tweaking CSV and FLF fields before forwarding to Smooks components. See JIRA.
- Support premature Filter termination. See JIRA.
- Simple fragment splitter. See JIRA.
- CSV Header Validation. See JIRA.
See here for a full list of Fixes and Features